At NRV, we know that getting your herd or veal calves off to a good start and maintaining a healthy momentum can make all the difference in your bottom line.
That's why, we want to be more than just your Milk Replacer supplier, we also want to be your full time, hard working partner for success. We've combined our unsurpassed technologies and resources into delivering the best value, best quality, proven formulas, feed schedule options, advanced nutrient protection system, fast turnaround, technical support, financing, private labeling and friendly service,
NRV’s feed businesses manufacture top of the line products for veal dairy and beef calves. Those products include:
Veal Milk Replacers
- Real Veal Starmelk - 22% crude protein, 16% fat
- Real Veal Starter - 20% crude protein, 16% fat
- Real Veal Finmelk - 16% crude protein, 18% fat
- AP Starter - Advanced Performance Milk Replacer
- AP Grower - Advanced Performance Milk Replacer
Dairy Herd Milk Replacers
- NutraMelk 20/20 or 22/20 Unmedicated - 20% or 22% protein, 20% fat
- NutraMelk 20/20 or 22/20 Medicated 400Neo/200Oxy – 20% protein, 20% fat
- Professional Calf Ranch Formula 26/17
Accelarated Formula Milk Replacer 26% protein, 17% Fat
- Calf Max 28/15 Intensive Feeding Program 28% protein, 15% fat
Dairy Herd Milk Replacers can also be manufactured to customer specifications for minimum orders of 2 tons.
NRV quality control is continuous throughout the production process and begins by monitoring the incoming ingredients for:
Fat Protein Quality PH/Acidity
Only the highest quality ingredients are procured to guarantee high quality finished products. Every batch must conform to all specifications and no product is shipped unless it conforms to all quality parameters.
At NRV’s quality control lab, a Coulter Counter Blood analyzer provides NRV growers with a complete analysis of the blood health and meat color status of their calves.
NRV also recognizes that quality water is essential to optimizing your feed utilization and thereby returning bottom line profits. Therefore, NRV provides farm water analysis twice a year at no cost to the grower.